SUBJECT: Information pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Reg. EU 679/2016 and D. Lgs. 196/2003
Legitimacy of the processing:
Based on the provisions of REG. EU 2016/679 and the provisions of D.lgs. 196/2003 PRIVACY CODE, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, “STEEL STRIP SRL” based in Via P.P. Rubens nr. 33, 24030 Brembate di Sopra (BG), informs you that it will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality
1. Purpose of the processing
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations related to the performance of the services offered by the company;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations of a fiscal and accounting nature;
- Sending of commercial material informs digital and/or paper of the services offered by the company;
2. Source of data
Your data in our possession are collected directly:
- At you premises;
- At our offices;
- By sending e-mail from vs. addresses;
- Public databases (Chamber of Commerce, Institutions, etc.)
3. Methods of collection
In relation to the stated purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer or telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes and, in any event, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data and the respect of professional secrecy
4. Data storage period
According to the purposes expressed above, the data will be kept for ten years from the date of the expression of consent.
5. Parties to whom the data may be transferred
We also inform you that the company, for the performance of certain activities, communicates your personal data to the following categories of third parties
- Consultants/professionals external to the company organization within the exclusive scope of the services offered and included in the contract;
- Companies and certification bodies within the exclusive scope of the services offered and covered by the contract..
- Public bodies or public databases (visura camerale, etc) in the exclusive scope of the services offered and included in the contract
Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6. Rights of the data subject
We inform you that the interested party may exercise your rights pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and pursuant to art. 15-16-17-18-19-20 of Reg. EU 679/2016.
In particular, it is the right of the interested party to refuse the treatment with the knowledge that the lack of consent prevents the fulfilment of the contractual obligations exempting Steel Strip s.r.l. from any liability arising from it.
The interested party may at any time request the exercise of their rights as explained below:
- access to personal data
- to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the same or the restriction of the processing concerning him;
- to oppose the treatment
- the portability of data;
- to withdraw the consent
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority
- directly to the Data Controller in the person of Ms. Maggioni Stefania
STEEL STRIP SRL
Via P.P. Rubens nr. 33 – 24030 Brembate di Sopra (BG)
Tel. 035/4945498 Fax 035/4946119
Best regards, STEEL STRIP